Saalt Period Underwear - Comfort Boyshort - Leakproof, High Absorbency, Recycled
Say goodbye to the normal monthly waste created by period products, and say hello to the zero-waste, Comfort Boyshort from Saalt. This boyshort is equipped with an extended gusset, making it the perfect, sleek replacement for a bulky maxi-pad, or a great, leakproof backup for tampons or menstrual cups. This mid-rise, full coverage boyshort is made with TENCEL Modal, a dreamily soft fabric that will make you feel like you’re walking, or sleeping, on a cloud.
*The boyshort has high absorbency and can hold as much as 3 pads or 4 regular tampons.
- Regular to heavy flow
- Leakproof backup to a tampon, cup, or disc
Care: After use, rinse with cold water to avoid staining. Then, hand wash or machine wash on a cold cycle, in a mesh bag for delicates if you have one. Then hang to dry.
Fit: Runs true to size.
- Body: 80% Recycled Polyester, 20% Elastane
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Gusset: 92% Recycled Polyester, 8% Spandex
- Breathable PUL lined
- Ethically made in Sri Lanka
- OEKO-TEX®️ and bluesign®️ approved
- Certified free of PFAS and other harmful substances
This product ships directly from Saalt and is available to US customers only.