- 6oz Dish Washing Block that replaces 3 plastic bottles
- Bamboo Soap Shelf to hold the Dish Soap Block
- Pot Scrubber for cleaning pots and pans
- Coconut Bottle Brush perfect for cleaning your reusable water bottle and mason jars
- Long-Handled Agave Dish Brush great for multi-purpose use and you can replace the heads once worn out
- Veggie Scrub Brush for cleaning dirt and bacteria off produce
- Short-Handled Multi-Purpose Dish Brush for everyday cleaning
- Loofah Sponge 6-pack Bundle, perfect for washing dishes and cleaning
- Reusable Lemon & Orange Sponge Cloth that absorbs 20x its weigh in liquid. The perfect paper towel replacement
I love zero waste! All my kitchen supplies come from here! :)
I’ve had this kit for a little over a week and I feel like two of the brushes are already beginning to mold. I keep them bristle down on a draining dish too. I am also not a fan of the dish soap. I’ve been using block soap for years and never had to try too hard to get soap on my dish brush. I am happy with the soap tray, bottle brush, loofah’s, and am happy that there is no plastic. But hate spending money to feel like I have to buy replacements right away.
Hi there, thank you so much for your review! The brushes do come untreated with any type of wood oil, but if you are using them every day, we recommend applying a natural oil like olive oil or another wood oil to help protect the wood and prevent mildew.
Kit is great quality and zero waste. Love it.
Zero Waste Dish Brush Kit
These work well and look nice on the counter instead of gross plastic ones!