Dish Washing Super Kit
Earn 145.5 points on this purchase! Learn more
- 6oz Dish Washing Block that replaces 3 plastic bottles
- Bamboo Soap Shelf to hold the Dish Soap Block
- Pot Scrubber for cleaning pots and pans
- Coconut Bottle Brush perfect for cleaning your reusable water bottle and mason jars
- Long-Handled Agave Dish Brush great for multi-purpose use and you can replace the heads once worn out
- Veggie Scrub Brush for cleaning dirt and bacteria off produce
- Short-Handled Multi-Purpose Dish Brush for everyday cleaning
- Loofah Sponge 6-pack Bundle, perfect for washing dishes and cleaning
- Reusable Lemon & Orange Sponge Cloth that absorbs 20x its weigh in liquid. The perfect paper towel replacement
Only a few snaffus. The dish brush molded kind of quick and I think it should come with tips ok storing it to prevent that. And then I love the fish block and the holder but I wish the holder had a suction cup or something on it. When you rub the brush over it the whole thing shifts around and it’s kind of annoying, but not enough for me to not use it. Otherwise love everything!
Using it all the time, love it!!
I love my shampoo and conditioner bars, they make my hair so soft and not greasy or dry. I will not be going back to bottles
I’ve had these brushes for about 3 years and its still in pretty good condition. It helps to let the smaller brushes dry out with the bristles downwards. I have those in a bowl and i hang the other ones above my sink. The bottle brush bristles will dent if you put it down into a cup or something so that’s why i started hanging them. The veg brush is so awesome. The dark bristles are strong enough to “peel” off the skin of potatoes and carrots.
Overall, I’ll definitely continue to buy these as needed