Saalt Period Underwear- Bikini- Leakproof, High Absorbency, Recycled
Peace out, pads. The perfect replacement for pads and liners or backup for your cup or tampon without the pad-like bulk. Soft fabric and a touch of modern mesh combine with thin, flat seams for no-show, any-outfit comfort. This mid-rise bikini style features less coverage for a made to flatter fit that locks in leaks. Each pair is lightweight, comfortable, and stretchy.
*Bikini has regular to high absorbency and can hold as much as 2-3 regular tampons.
Light bladder leaks
- Regular to heavy period flow
- Worry-free backup to a tampon, cup, or disc
Fit: True to size. Please reference size chart
Take good care of Saalt Wear, and it will take great care of you.
After use, rinse your Saalt Wear in cold water to help avoid staining. Then, hand wash or machine wash on cold, preferably in a wash bag made for delicates. You can use detergent, but pass on the fabric softener, bleach, and iron to protect the tech. Proudly hang dry—energy efficient, and free.
- Body: 80% Recycled Polyester, 20% Elastane
- Lace: 70% polyamide, 30% elastane
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Gusset: 92% Recycled Polyester, 8% Spandex
- Breathable PUL lined
Zero toxins, zero worry
- Ethically made in Sri Lanka
- OEKO-TEX®️ and bluesign®️ approved
- Certified free of PFAS and other harmful substances
This product ships directly from Saalt. Available to US customers only.