The Everyday Backpack has swiftly found its place in our sustainable hearts and our everyday eco-friendly lifestyle. The backpack is made of heavy duty 14oz cotton canvas, has exterior and interior pockets, a compartment for a laptop and comes in colors suited for every style. In our humble opinion, this backpack is the perfect companion for students, adventure seekers, city dwellers, moms and travelers alike. As an added bonus, each purchase gives back by donating Feeding America's Campaign To End Hunger which donates meals to those that are in need.
Fair Trade I Carbon Neutral I Gives Back I Vegan
Terra Thread was founded by a conscientious father/daughter duo on a mission to create the world's most affordable, durable, sustainable and ethically produced bags that put people & Earth first. Sourcing organic materials that are certified fair trade and produced according to GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) strict environmental and social standards, they have ensured that each bag produced has a positive impact on the planet.
- Long zipper double-sided pulls
- Laptop compartment for 13-15 inches laptop
- Large front pocket with zipper
- Inside hanging pocket
- Two side pockets for water bottles
- YKK lead-free antique finish metal zippers
- All the accessories including zippers and fasteners are lead-free.
- Bag: 16" (H) x 12" (W) x 5" (D)
- Front Pocket: 11" (H) x 12" (W)
- Inside Pocket: 5” (H) x 9.25” (W)
Spot clean with a soft damp cloth and allow to dry
Machine-wash in cold water. Hang to dry or tumble dry on low
Do not dry clean
* Note: Due to the nature of our handmade backpacks, there may be slightly visible natural imperfections and size variations.
This product ships directly from the vendor and is not available to customers outside the US
Lavender, Ivory Black, Mustard Yellow, Charcoal Grey, Olive Green, Sand Dune
I am a nurse and bought this as my workbag. The side pockets fit my stethoscope, light pen, pens, badge, pulse ox all in the same pouch without being tight. I love the inside pouches as well that hold my mini notebooks and nurse resources. It holds my 24 oz reusable water bottle in the side pocket. The straps are very thin and I can't advise on long term wear, since I don't carry this backpack longer than 1 hr. It does fine getting wet walking in the rain. No piling of fabrics.