Protect our Pollinators Tee -Sustainable Clothing, Organic Cotton, Plantable Tags, Conservation
Bees are one of the world’s most invaluable species. Did you know that they pollinate 33% of the world's food supply? Unfortunately, right now the worldwide bee colony is on the brink of collapse. Climate change, air pollution, toxic pesticides, and human habitat destruction are just a few of the reasons that we’re seeing the world’s population of bees decline at a drastic and dangerous rate.
Become a voice for the voiceless while rocking our recycled Protect our Pollinators tee. Made from a super-soft recycled fabric, this classic crewneck is an easy, sustainable way to raise awareness while also saving wildlife and protecting our planet’s most precious ecosystems.
10% from each tee sold goes directly towards protecting them through our partnership with pollinator.org
How can you help support pollinator populations? Plant native flowers in your yard, say no to pesticides and herbicides, support local farmers and beekeepers, leave some weeds in your yard for them to enjoy, and more!
- Each tee is made from a super-soft blend of US grown organic cotton, recycled plastic bottles, and renewable tencel modal. Instead of ending up in landfills, 6 plastic water bottles were given a new life and helped create this eco-friendly graphic tee.
- Environmentally-conscious production methods mean that 145 gallons of water and 4kg of CO2 emissions were saved during the production of this tee.
- Your super-soft, sustainable tee was made with low impact materials by workers who were paid fair wages. Good for the planet, good for the community, and good for you.
- Your purchase of this sustainable, eco-friendly tee helps save Earth’s precious wildlife and protects our planet against harmful pollution. 10% from each shirt sold goes directly towards protecting our pollinators through pollinator.org
- Each tee is spun, knit, fabric dyed, and finished in the USA. Cut and sewn ethically.
- Printed locally in small batches with water-based inks
- Packaged 100% plastic-free & zero waste
- Each hang tag is plantable. Follow the instructions and plant the tag to watch wildflowers grow
Details + Fit:
- Crew neck
- Rib at neck
- Short sleeve
- Classic fit
- Size down for a tighter fit or size up for a looser fit
See size chart attached
Plantable Tag: Every inch of this t-shirt gives back to the planet, including the hang tag. Printed with water soluble ink, each tag is made from 100% recycled material and embedded with a non-GMO wildflower seed mix that will flourish in all regions of the continental U.S. Simply plant it in soil and wait for wildflowers to bloom.
How to wash: For best results, hand wash or machine wash inside out on a gentle cold cycle and hang dry or dry on low. Do not bleach.