Organic Cotton Canvas Duffel Bag
Sustainable busy lifestyles need a durable companion that can easily pack away a day's worth of essentials. Terra Thread's versatile duffle bag is made of 14oz heavy- duty, organic cotton in color coordinating neutrals that will work with every gym buff, traveler and bustling person's aesthetic. With an adjustable crossbody strap, interior and exterior pockets, you have the makings for a secure and effortless, eco-friendly carry-all. As an added bonus, each purchase gives back by donating Feeding America's Campaign To End Hunger which donates meals to those that are in need.
Fair Trade I Carbon Neutral I Gives Back I Vegan
Terra Thread was founded by a conscientious father/daughter duo on a mission to create the world's most affordable, durable, sustainable and ethically produced bags that put people & Earth first. Sourcing organic materials that are certified fair trade and produced according to GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) strict environmental and social standards ensures that each bag produced has a positive impact on the planet.
- Long zipper double-sided pulls
- Inside hanging pocket
- Front pocket
- YKK lead-free antique finish metal zippers
- All the accessories including zippers and fasteners are lead-free.
- Bag: 13"(H) x 22"(W) x 12"(D)
- Adjustable strap: up to 44 inches in total
- Outside Pocket: 10" (H) x 7.5" (W)
- Inside Pocket: 9” (H) x 8.5” (W)
- Kindly note that the Chestnut Brown does not have an outside pocket.
- Spot clean with a soft damp cloth and allow to dry
- Wash separately
- Avoid bleach
- Machine-wash in cold water. Hang to dry or tumble dry on low
- Do not dry clean
* Note: Due to the nature of our handmade backpacks, there may be slightly visible natural imperfections and size variations.
This product ships directly from the vendor and is not available to customers outside the US