Daypack Made of Ocean Plastic - Sustainable Backpack, 100% Recycled Plastic, Water Resistant
- Fabric made from 100% from ocean plastic
- Recycled PET for the straps & UTX clips
- BIO-PU coating
- Water-resistant textile
- Fits all 13" laptops
- 15 L volume
- Dimensions: 11" x 14" x 5”
- Weight: 1.19 lb
- Color: Black, Reef and Coral
- 2 year warranty on each bag
How GOT BAG turns trash into treasure:
- Their network of 2,000 fishermen on the north shore of Indonesia collects ocean plastic as by-catch. The plastic is cleaned and sorted before processed.
- The PET portion of the by-catch is shredded into pellets, while all other unusable parts of the recovered plastic are discarded according to the right recycling chain.
- The pellets are shipped to their production facility, where they are turned into a high-quality yarn.
- The yarn is ultimately turned into a polyester fabric, which is waterproof thanks to an innovative BIO-PU coating and the foundation for your GOT BAG.
End of Life: A product is not sustainable if it doesn't stand the test of time. If your Daypack is damaged, GOT BAG will repair it to make sure none of it ends up in the ocean again. Leftover materials will be reintroduced in the next production cycle.
Shipping: All products are shipped in poly mailers made of 100% recycled content. Shipping materials and mailers are reusable and recyclable.
This product ships directly from GOT BAG. Available to US customers only