Give the gifts of ease and simplicity this holiday season with this zero-waste laundry bundle. Equipped with dissolvable laundry detergent sheets and a stain removing stick, the recipient of this bundle will thank you for their eco-friendly and mess-free new way of life.
How to Use:
- Laundry Sheets: Safe for front load, top load, and hand washing. Use 1 sheet for a normal load, 2 for a heavy load, and 2-3 for extra-heavy loads.
- Stain Stick: Just wet the problem area, rub the stick onto the stain, and wash as normal.
End of Life:
- Laundry Sheets: The packaging can be recycled or composted in any composting system.
- Stain Stick: The packaging is recyclable.
- Laundry Sheets: 60 sheets per box.
- Stain Stick: 1.5 oz.
- Laundry Sheets: Sodium Dodecyl Sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent), Fatty Alcohol Polyglycol Ether (biodegradable grease remover), Polyvinyl Alcohol (biodegradable polymer), Deionized Water
- Stain Stick: Coconut oil, grapeseed oil, soap nuts liquid, oxalic acid, sea salt, citric acid, lemongrass essential oil, rosemary oleoresin
- Laundry Sheets: Both scents are made with hypoallergenic ingredients. We recommend purchasing the unscented variant if you are sensitive to fragrance.
- Stain Stick: One stick should last about 6 months.
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water. If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container.
Fresh Linen, Unscented
Making the switch to a more sustainable laundry room so I love the sheets and stain stick. The linen scent is lovely and they both work quite well. I have been sharing them with family who are planning to make the switch too!