Soothe your strands with a heavenly blend of some of Nature’s most delectable delights. With our highly popular Sunshine Shampoo Bar, you can treat your hair with a trace of the tropics as you breathe in the sweet, subtle hints of mango, orange, pineapple, and vanilla with every shower. Each sun-kissed bar is handmade and formulated with an abundance of therapeutic organic oils and extracts that work effortlessly into a nutrient-rich lather that removes oil build-up and promotes fullness, leaving your locks looking luminous and your strands silky soft to the touch.
All of our shampoo bars are made with Lemon Peel & Lemon Juice that actively cleans your hair and scalp, gently stripping away residue buildup from styling products and hard water, while a motley mixture of Abyssinian, Hemp, and Jojoba Oils provide a plethora of essential vitamins and omega fatty acids that repair dry or damaged hair to restore its natural shine. The moisturizing qualities of Rapeseed & Apricot Seed Oils hydrate skin and hair strands for fuller, more voluminous locks. Finally, the dynamic sun-defense of Red Raspberry Seed Oil provides a botanical sun-blocking protection that shields against the damaging effects of harmful ultra-violet rays.
*Featured in Health Magazine, American Airlines Magazine, and Buzzfeed
- This bar is the most cleansing and is great for all hair types, including colored hair
- Hemp Seed Oil promotes full, thick, healthy strands, and helps prevent hair loss.
- Jojoba oil helps prevent dandruff, breakage, and has anti-bacterial properties to keep your scalp healthy and clean
- Abyssinian oil protects against irritants, contains omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, and vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C, and E!
- Silicone free, paraben free, and no fillers or preservatives!
- Vegan, cruelty free, palm oil free, plastic free packaging, zero waste, and greywater safe.
- Each 3oz bar is equivalent to 2-3 16oz bottles of liquid shampoo
- Handmade in the USA
- Great for traveling - TSA approved
How to use: Simply hand lather and shampoo hair or massage bar directly to hair and scalp; rinse and follow with conditioning bar. Each large bar will last around 75+ washes (may vary!). Store out of water stream on a dry soap dish.
Add on: Pair with our Soap Lift to preserve the shampoo’s natural integrity that lasts
Ingredients: sodium coco sulfate, lemon juice, powdered lemon peel, coconut oil, jojoba oil, cocoa butter, essential oil blend, apricot seed oil, hemp seed oil, red raspberry seed oil, pro vitamin b complex, abyssinian oil, yellow clay for coloring
Why do we use SCS?
SCS is a mild cleanser that makes our bars lather & cleanse. It is made from the fatty acids of coconuts, not petroleum like SLS. The molecules in SCS are also much larger and cannot penetrate through the scalp like SLS (which is what causes irritation). Without SCS, they would leave your hair feeling greasy and weighed down, or cause build-up in your hair & scalp. Bars that do not have SCS often need an apple cider vinegar rinse to cleanse your scalp and get rid of that build up.
Each Bar comes packaged in a 100% compostable, recyclable, and biodegradable cardboard box with water-based ink