Saalt Period Underwear- Thong
Peace out, pads. The perfect replacement for liners or to use as a backup for your cup or tampon without the pad-like bulk. Each pair is lightweight, comfortable, stretchy, and features barely-there seams. Mid-rise and crafted with soft and stretchy European lace for a chic, ultra-comfortable fit.
*Thong has light absorbency and can hold as much as 1-2 light tampons.
Light period leaks
- Replacing a disposable panty liner
- Worry-free backup to a tampon, cup, or disc
Fit: Runs small; order one size up. Please reference size chart
Care: Take good care of Saalt Wear, and it will take great care of you. After use, rinse your Saalt Wear in cold water to help avoid staining. Then, hand wash or machine wash on cold, preferably in a wash bag made for delicates. You can use detergent, but pass on the fabric softener, bleach, and iron to protect the tech. Proudly hang dry—energy efficient, and free.
- Body: 80% Recycled Polyester, 20% Elastane
- Lace: 70% polyamide, 30% elastane
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Gusset: 92% Recycled Polyester, 8% Spandex
- Breathable PUL lined
Zero toxins, zero worry
- Ethically made in Sri Lanka
- OEKO-TEX®️ and bluesign®️ approved
- Certified free of PFAS and other harmful substances
This product ships directly from Saalt. Available to US customers only.