Saalt Soft Menstrual Cup- Desert Blush
Super gentle, comfortable, and flexible, the Saalt Cup is made with ultra-soft medical grade silicone in the USA. Designed for every body, including those with bladder sensitivity, cramping, or discomfort with firmer cups.
The Saalt Cup is a reusable soft silicone cup worn internally like a tampon, but collects‚ rather than absorbs‚ your period. It stays in place by creating a seal between the cup and your vaginal wall. Once your cup is filled, you simply empty, rinse, and reinsert the cup for another 12 hours of protection. Heel clicks and hallelujahs!
No BPA. No latex. No chemicals. FDA registered and compliant. Vegan & cruelty free. Better for your body & the environment
- Super soft and flexible
- Gentle design for bladder or vaginal sensitivity
- For people who have had discomfort with firmer cups
- Up to 12 hours of protection day & night
While flow and cervix height are important indicators, also consider:
- Teen/petite physique: If you’re a younger person or very petite, you may consider starting off with a size small.
- Vaginal insertion: If you haven’t comfortably inserted anything in your vagina before, we recommend the size small.
- Childbirth: If you’ve carried a pregnancy to term, we recommend size regular.
This product ships directly from Saalt. Available to US customers only.