Waste-free periods are possible and totally effortless with GladRags Reusable Pantyliner. Slim and absorbent, the Pantyliner is the go-to for light, everyday protection or as a backup for your mestrual cup. Their sleek design is made of breathable 100% Organic Cotton and are so comfortable you'll forget you're wearing one. By switching to reusable GladRag products, each user will:
- Save on average, $150/year
- Help keep 12,000-16,000 lbs of disposable products out of landfills
- Avoid unnecessary exposure to fragrances, plastics, adhesives and other toxic chemicals
- Not have to run to the store last minute every month
- Reduce their environmental footprint by not paying for the manufacturing and distribution costs in the creation of disposables.
- Support a woman owned company with a transparent and sustainable approach to business. Certified Benefit Corporation.
The Reusable Pantyliner is equivalent to a small disposable pantyliner with light absorbency. Perfect for someone if:
- you want back-up for a menstrual cup or tampon
- you have very light flow, including at the very beginning or end of your cycle
- you want to wear everyday protection
Pantyliner Sizing: 6.75" long, 2.25" width when snapped, no insert
Cleaning & Care: Soak in cold water, if desired, to help prevent staining. Use the pre-soak function on your washing machine, or soak in a covered rust-proof container. Change soaking water often. Machine wash cold using a natural detergent or hand-wash and tumble dry low or line dry (preferred method). Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Store flat to eliminate wrinkling. Store your pads in a clean, dry place until next use.
*All pad sales are final*
I'm pretty happy with this pad. I couldn't get the black one, so yes the white color did get stains. I'm perfectly fine with it, it's not like anyone sees your menstrual pad...
It felt really gentle on my skin, no rubbing, no irritation. It might be too small for you if you have a heavy period. I have very light period so I honestly wear one pad to work, and switch when I'm back home. I would say my only compliant would be that the pad moves, unless you snap it on on your underwear, which seemed to be working for me. I don't wear anything nice during period so I don't care if it pulls on fabric or makes a hole.
This is my second reusable panty liner from GladRags, and I love them. This pad works great as leak protection for your cup and is super easy to wash!
Good protection for the light period days.
Works the way it should, no leaks, and pretty easy to clean. Good for light/medium flow. I am satisfied.
I bought these pads to use during pregnancy and while I’m happy with their absorbency, they do tend to move around a fair bit during the course of the day. I don’t know how well these pads would hold up under heavier conditions, but they are absorbent enough for now. They have required a bit of getting used to since they are slightly bulkier compared to the disposable kind. I think it’s only a matter of time though before I’m used to them, and I do like how easy they are to wash.