Waste-free periods are possible and totally effortless with GladRags Reusable Pantyliner. Slim and absorbent, the Pantyliner is the go-to for light, everyday protection or as a backup for your mestrual cup. Their sleek design is made of breathable 100% Organic Cotton and are so comfortable you'll forget you're wearing one. By switching to reusable GladRag products, each user will:
- Save on average, $150/year
- Help keep 12,000-16,000 lbs of disposable products out of landfills
- Avoid unnecessary exposure to fragrances, plastics, adhesives and other toxic chemicals
- Not have to run to the store last minute every month
- Reduce their environmental footprint by not paying for the manufacturing and distribution costs in the creation of disposables.
- Support a woman owned company with a transparent and sustainable approach to business. Certified Benefit Corporation.
The Reusable Pantyliner is equivalent to a small disposable pantyliner with light absorbency. Perfect for someone if:
- you want back-up for a menstrual cup or tampon
- you have very light flow, including at the very beginning or end of your cycle
- you want to wear everyday protection
Pantyliner Sizing: 6.75" long, 2.25" width when snapped, no insert
Cleaning & Care: Soak in cold water, if desired, to help prevent staining. Use the pre-soak function on your washing machine, or soak in a covered rust-proof container. Change soaking water often. Machine wash cold using a natural detergent or hand-wash and tumble dry low or line dry (preferred method). Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Store flat to eliminate wrinkling. Store your pads in a clean, dry place until next use.
*All pad sales are final*
This is my third purchase of these! Stocking up because I love them so much. Very absorbent and easy to use.
Great quality product, recommend
I use it as a back up along with my menstrual cup.
As much as I love reuseable things. This one’s okay. The opposite end of the panty liner the wings are too big they do not fit snug so the liner itself moves and you will get stains on the underwear if it’s not secure. I wish the wings were a bit tighter.
Great for the lighter days