Suds & Co. - Peppermint Breeze Shampoo Bar
Formulated with an invigorating infusion of all-natural fruit and plant oils and extracts enriched with vitamins and nutrients, the Peppermint Breeze Shampoo Bar works into a fresh, frothy lather effortlessly within seconds to energize your scalp and promote growth, leaving you with silky-soft, vivacious locks!
Peppermint essential oil is amazing for your hair and scalp! It opens up your pores and stimulates your scalp, providing the perfect environment for strong, healthy hair. It increases blood circulation, helps encourage hair growth and prevent hair loss, has anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties, and is great for anyone suffering from dandruff or other scalp issues. Leaves your hair smelling fresh & clean!
Lemon Peel & Lemon Juice actively cleans your hair and pores, gently stripping away residue buildup from styling products and hard water, while a motley mixture of Abyssinian and Jojoba Oils provide a plethora of essential vitamins and omega fatty acids that repair dry or damaged hair to restore its natural shine. Finally, the moisturizing qualities of Rapeseed Oil hydrate skin and hair strands for fuller, more voluminous locks.
- This bar is best for oily hair or those with scalp issues such as dandruff or psoriasis. Safe for colored hair
- Jojoba oil helps prevent dandruff, breakage, and has anti-bacterial properties to keep your scalp healthy and clean
- Abyssinian oil protects against irritants, contains omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, and vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C, and E!
- Perfect for all hair types, including colored hair.
- Silicone free, paraben free, and no fillers or preservatives!
- Vegan, cruelty free, palm oil free, plastic free packaging, zero waste, and greywater safe.
- Each 3oz bar is equivalent to 2-3 16oz bottles of liquid shampoo
- Handmade in the USA
How to use: Simply hand lather and shampoo hair or massage bar directly to hair and scalp; rinse and follow with conditioning bar. Each bar will last around 75+ washes (may vary!). Store out of water stream on a dry soap dish.
Ingredients: sodium coco sulfate, lemon juice, powdered lemon peel, coconut oil, jojoba oil, cocoa butter, peppermint essential oil, hemp seed oil, red raspberry seed oil, pro vitamin b complex, abyssinian oil
Why do we use SCS?
SCS is a mild cleanser that makes our bars lather & cleanse. It is made from the fatty acids of coconuts, not petroleum like SLS. The molecules in SCS are also much larger and cannot penetrate through the scalp like SLS (which is what causes irritation). Without SCS, they would leave your hair feeling greasy and weighed down, or cause build-up in your hair & scalp. Bars that do not have SCS often need an apple cider vinegar rinse to cleanse your scalp and get rid of that build up.
Each Bar comes packaged in a 100% compostable, recyclable, and biodegradable cardboard box with water-based ink