Say goodbye to chemicals and plastic bottle waste! This is a soap concentrate-to-liquid formula that you dissolve using your own container! Refill your same container over and over with no waste! Each waste-free laundry detergent concentrated bar dilutes to make enough laundry detergent for up to 256 loads. This zero waste laundry paste is also budget-friendly at less than $0.10 per load!
How to dissolve:
- One full bar of paste = one gallon (128 oz) water
- Half bar = 64 ounces water
- Quarter bar of paste = 32 ounces water
- Eighth bar of paste = 16 ounces water
- Sixteenth bar of paste = 8 ounces water
How to use: You can dissolve the whole bar or smaller amounts each time.
- Fill your container with amount of water needed.
- Drop the laundry paste bar or piece(s) of bar into the container with the water.
- Let dissolve. This takes several hours. Our recommendation is to let it dissolve overnight.
- Dispense as usual. Using a shot glass or small measuring cup works best.
- Suggested amount per load: 0.5oz – 2oz [depending on load & dirtiness]
Ingredients: saponified oils of coconut & olive, soap nuts liquid, yucca powder, baking soda, oxalic acid, salt, and rosemary oleo resin