If you have a cat or dog, you know that dealing with pet waste is inevitable. However, there is one thing you can avoid: single-use plastic doggie bags that end up in landfills. Thankfully, BioBag offers certified compostable bags to reduce the amount of microplastics from doggie bags in our environment. While most commercial composting facilities in America do not accept pet waste yet, many communities and dog parks are starting to offer compost collection in designated bins!
- Paw-fect for most dogs and can also be used for cat litter clean up and cage litter clean up, too!
- These bags are a great alternative to regular polyethylene plastic bags.
- Unscented and made without perfumes.
- Backyard and Commercially Compostable
- Made from a resin that from GMO-free crops
- Plastic-free and BPA-free
- Certified Compostable by the Biodegradable Products Institute ASTM D6400
- Home Compost Certified by OK Compost
- Compost Manufacturing Alliance (CMA) Composter approved
Bag size: 8.0" x 11.4"
Choose from: 45-Pack or 200-Pack
Important note: For best results, use within one year of purchase. Store in a dry, cool place, and change your compost bag every 3-5 days.
Packaging: Packaged in plastic-free and recyclable box
Made in the USA