Baby & Kids Reef Safe Sunscreen Tin
Formulated for the most delicate skin, our reef safe, plastic free sunscreen is hypoallergenic and features gentle ingredients such as coconut oil, chamomile, calendula and sunflower seed oil. Super light, creamy, and easy to apply without running or stinging the eyes.
With non-nano zinc oxide as its only active ingredient, it provides UVA-UVB true broad spectrum protection and is water resistant beyond 80 minutes! Made from certified all-natural, sustainably sourced ingredients it comes in a 3.0 oz tin that can be recycled or up-cycled!
"If it isn't produced by Mother Earth, it isn't in our sunscreen" - Raw Elements
- Broad spectrum 30+ SPF protection
- Full body coverage
- Very water resistant (up to 80 minutes)
- Compostable sunscreen stick (make sure to keep it dry)
- Dermatologist recommended
- Specifically formulated for children
- Reef safe
- Non nano zinc oxide sole active ingredient - 25%
- Non-GMO and certified organic ingredients
- Never runs or stings eyes
- Compostable merchandising box
- Soy, gluten and nut free
- Never tested on animals (Leaping Bunny Certified Animal Cruelty Free)
- Made sustainably in the USA
How to use: Apply 15 minutes before sun exposure. Re-apply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying and at least every 2 hours.
Active Ingredient: Non Nano Zinc Oxide (25%) Inactive Ingredients: Sunflower Seed Oil*, Beeswax*, Coconut Oil*, Cocoa Seed Butter*, Calendula Flower Extract*, Chamomile Flower Extract*, Rosemary Leaf Extract**, Vitamin E**
* USDA Certified Organic, ** Certified Natural