World's first ROLLTOP backpack made of ocean plastic!
As the perfect companion for your daily adventures, GOT BAG's Rolltop Backpack is robust, lightweight, and can be easily adjusted to fit all of your essentials. The removable laptop sleeve offers additional storage space inside, while the water resistant fabric keeps your valuables dry. Perfect to use as a travel bag, hiking, to the beach, and so much more.
For each ROLLTOP, GOT BAG recovers 7.7 lb of plastic with their own clean-up program in Indonesia.
- Fabric made from ocean plastic (100%)
- Recycled PET for the straps & UTX clips
- BIO-PU coating
- 100% water-resistant material
- Fits every 15" laptop
- 23 - 30L adjustable volume
- Dimensions: 14" x 17" (expandable to 26")
- Weight: 2.20 lb
- Color: black
- 2 year warranty on each bag
How GOT BAG turns trash into treasure:
1. Their network of 1,500 fishermen on the north shore of Indonesia collects ocean plastic as by-catch. The plastic is cleaned and sorted before processed.
2. The PET portion of the by-catch is shredded into pellets, while all other unusable parts of the recovered plastic are discarded according to the right recycling chain.
3. The pellets are shipped to their production facility, where they are turned into a high-quality yarn.
4. The yarn is ultimately turned into a polyester fabric, which is waterproof thanks to an innovative BIO-PU coating and the foundation for your GOT BAG.
Only a long lasting product is a truly sustainable product. If your ROLLTOP is damaged, GOT BAG will repair it as part of their recycling program, to make sure none of it will end up in our oceans again. Any excess material will be reintroduced in the next production cycle.
GOT BAG ships their sustainable products in Poly Mailers that are made with 100% recycled content as well. The mailers are reusable and recyclable (for most households, these would be recycled at a standard grocery bag drop off location).
This product ships directly from GOT BAG. Available to US customers only