Hip Bag Made of Ocean Plastic - Sustainable Fanny Pack, Cross Body, 100% Recycled Plastic, Water Resistant
World's first hip bag made of ocean plastic!
Free up your hands and pockets with this stylish and sustainable accessory made of recycled plastic. The Hip Bag will fit smartphones, keys and wallet adding convenience while on the move. The adjustable strap allows the bag to be worn in a variety of ways and the side zipper allows easy access.
- Fabric made from ocean plastic (100%)
- BIO-PU coating
- 100% water-resistant material
- Outer pocket with zipper closure
- Adjustable shoulder strap with a snap fastener (up to 45")
- Dimensions: 6" x 7" x 3"
- Weight: 0.22 lb
- Color: Black, Coral, Sand, Reef
How GOT BAG turns trash into treasure:
- Their network of 2,000 fishermen on the north shore of Indonesia collects ocean plastic as by-catch. The plastic is cleaned and sorted before processed.
- The PET portion of the by-catch is shredded into pellets, while all other unusable parts of the recovered plastic are discarded according to the right recycling chain.
- The pellets are shipped to their production facility, where they are turned into a high-quality yarn.
- The yarn is ultimately turned into a polyester fabric, which is waterproof thanks to an innovative BIO-PU coating and the foundation for your GOT BAG.
End of Life: A product is not sustainable if it doesn't stand the test of time. If your Daypack is damaged, GOT BAG will repair it to make sure none of it ends up in the ocean again. Leftover materials will be reintroduced in the next production cycle.