Hip Bag Made of Ocean Plastic
- Fabric made from ocean plastic (100%)
- BIO-PU coating
- 100% water-resistant material
- Outer pocket with zipper closure
- Adjustable shoulder strap with a snap fastener (up to 45")
- Dimensions: 6" x 7" x 3"
- Weight: 0.22 lb
- Color: Black
How GOT BAG turns trash into treasure:
1. Their network of 1,500 fishermen on the north shore of Indonesia collects ocean plastic as by-catch. The plastic is cleaned and sorted before processed.
2. The PET portion of the by-catch is shredded into pellets, while all other unusable parts of the recovered plastic are discarded according to the right recycling chain.
3. The pellets are shipped to their production facility, where they are turned into a high-quality yarn.
4. The yarn is ultimately turned into a polyester fabric, which is waterproof thanks to an innovative BIO-PU coating and the foundation for your GOT BAG.
Only a long lasting product is a truly sustainable product. If your Daypack is damaged, GOT BAG will repair it as part of their recycling program, to make sure none of it will end up in our oceans again. Any excess material will be reintroduced in the next production cycle.
GOT BAG ships their sustainable products in Poly Mailers that are made with 100% recycled content as well. The mailers are reusable and recyclable (for most households, these would be recycled at a standard grocery bag drop off location).
This product ships directly from GOT BAG. Available to US customers only