Say goodbye to chemicals and plastic bottle waste! This is a soap concentrate-to-liquid formula that you dissolve using your own container! Refill your same container over and over with no waste! Each waste-free laundry detergent concentrated bar dilutes to make enough laundry detergent for up to 256 loads. This zero waste laundry paste is also budget-friendly at less than $0.10 per load!
How to dissolve:
- One full bar of paste = one gallon (128 oz) water
- Half bar = 64 ounces water
- Quarter bar of paste = 32 ounces water
- Eighth bar of paste = 16 ounces water
- Sixteenth bar of paste = 8 ounces water
How to use: You can dissolve the whole bar or smaller amounts each time.
- Fill your container with amount of water needed.
- Drop the laundry paste bar or piece(s) of bar into the container with the water.
- Let dissolve. This takes several hours. Our recommendation is to let it dissolve overnight.
- Dispense as usual. Using a shot glass or small measuring cup works best.
- Suggested amount per load: 0.5oz – 2oz [depending on load & dirtiness]
Ingredients: saponified oils of coconut & olive, soap nuts liquid, yucca powder, baking soda, oxalic acid, salt, and rosemary oleo resin
Effective detergent. Super simple to use and replace your usual store bought soap with, just plop in a portion and let sit in water overnight. This also gave me a reason to reuse a plastic container, which I'm always happy about!
So many reasons to love this, and why I feel that others should be more passionate about things like this. The fact that it is so cheap for so much that you get out of it is amazing. I feel blessed by whoever is out here making this for everyone else. Thank you! I have an endocrine disease and am trying really hard to stay away from phthalates after finding that they can be harmful to our bodies. Thank you for making this laundry soap, sustainable, phthalate/francrance free and cheap. You are truly an amazing being. <3
I like this. It’s effective.
Cleans the clothes, lasts a while, doesnt coat the clothes
I love this product! It works really well, even on my sports equipment to get rid of stains and smells. However, as a first time buyer it is important to remember to buy a container that will dispense the liquid and concentrate blend easily as this paste needs to be dissolved in water before use!