- Save on average, $150/year
- Keep 12,000-16,000 lbs of disposable products out of landfills
- Avoid unnecessary exposure to fragrances, plastics, adhesives and other toxic chemicals
- Not have to run to the store last minute every month
- Reduce their environmental footprint by not paying for the manufacturing and distribution costs in the creation of disposables.
- Support a woman owned company with a transparent and sustainable approach to business. Certified Benefit Corporation.
Each pad is customizable with a unique three-part design allowing you to use 1-3 absorbent inserts according to your flow. Comes unpackaged with instructions.
Perfect for someone if:
- you typically use standard absorbency disposable day pads
- you have moderate flow
Day Pad Sizing: 9" long, 2.75" width when snapped, 7.5" insert length
Cleaning & Care: Separate inserts from the holder. Soak in cold water, if desired, to help prevent staining. Use the pre-soak function on your washing machine, or soak in a covered rust-proof container. Change soaking water often. Machine wash cold using a natural detergent or hand-wash and tumble dry low or line dry (preferred method). Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Store flat to eliminate wrinkling. Store your pads in a clean, dry place until next use.
*All pad sales are final*
This product ships directly from GladRags and is available to US customers only.
and softer than previous versions. Love it
I was skeptical at first when switching to reusable pads. I thought they would feel bulky and be messy. I am very happy to say that I am so pleased with every aspect of the reusable pads. They are much more comfortable than single use pads. I forget I am wearing one. I have had no leakage. They are very easy to wash and dry for reuse. I am proud to say I will never go back to single use pads again.
These are great! I feel so much better using these reusable pads instead of the single use ones. I definitely plan to get more in the future so I can solely use them during my cycle
Tested it during one cycle. Comfortable & barely noticeable, even with leggings on. Comes with 2 liner inserts to use for various flows. Won’t be buying anymore single use pads :)