The plantable Sprout pencils can grow into a Sunflower, Daisy, Spruce Tree, Carnation, or Forget Me Not once they’re too short to use.
By planting a Sprout pencil instead of just throwing it out, you can make sustainability visible to others and inspire them to make small changes in their daily life!
- Sustainable and certified wood
- 100% natural
- Choose from 5 different non-GMO seeds
- Plant based seed capsule
Comes with one pencil of your choice or a pack of 4. The 4-Pack comes with one of each: Daisy, Spruce Tree, Carnation, or Forget Me Not
How to plant:
- Use a pot with a drainage hole in the bottom. Place it on a saucer and fill with moist potting soil.
- Plant at a 30-degree angle with seed capsule only covered in soil
- Water often in saucer to keep moist
- Place the pot in natural light but avoid direct sunlight. A temperature of 20°C/68°F is ideal.
- Within 1-4 weeks, fresh plants will sprout.
Daisy, Spruce Tree, Carnation, Forget Me Not, 4-Pack
Seeds are at the top of the pencil, these are adorable!
the seeds sprout well, and the lead doesn't break easy, wood is also very soft
These are great pencils and I would have loved to receive some directions on how to plant them. I know you are trying to avoid waste, so I will attempt to copy the directions from your site, or another vendor’s site, so I can include the directions when I send the pencils as a gift for my grandson.
I love these! Bought them with the sugarcane notebook for my kids and it was the perfect zero waste journal set 💚