Say goodbye to chemicals and plastic bottle waste! This is a soap concentrate-to-liquid formula that you dissolve using your own container! Refill your same container over and over with no waste! Each waste-free laundry detergent concentrated bar dilutes to make enough laundry detergent for up to 256 loads. This zero waste laundry paste is also budget-friendly at less than $0.10 per load!
How to dissolve:
- One full bar of paste = one gallon (128 oz) water
- Half bar = 64 ounces water
- Quarter bar of paste = 32 ounces water
- Eighth bar of paste = 16 ounces water
- Sixteenth bar of paste = 8 ounces water
How to use: You can dissolve the whole bar or smaller amounts each time.
- Fill your container with amount of water needed.
- Drop the laundry paste bar or piece(s) of bar into the container with the water.
- Let dissolve. This takes several hours. Our recommendation is to let it dissolve overnight.
- Dispense as usual. Using a shot glass or small measuring cup works best.
- Suggested amount per load: 0.5oz – 2oz [depending on load & dirtiness]
Ingredients: saponified oils of coconut & olive, soap nuts liquid, yucca powder, baking soda, oxalic acid, salt, and rosemary oleo resin
This concentrated paste is very convenient. Instructions on the label were easy to follow, and I was able to use the paste to refill a liquid laundry bottle. The liquid is more runny than store bought detergent, but it's still soapy and gets the job done.
No perfume, just clean cloths
I loved the idea of a bar detergent and that it should clean more loads than other eco friendly options. However, I feel like I have to use more than the recommended amount per load. I also use cleansing oil and a cloth wipe to clean my face and this detergent did not wash out the oil residue at all! I guess I’m on the hunt again. I will say I like the smell and this soap has made a nice cleaner for my balcony floor lol
I’m happy with the variety and items that are available on the site. I enjoyed what I purchased (even the face cleansing grains which I took a chance on) and maybe most especially the soap saver bag. The laundry bar is a total winner and I love the fresh yet light scent. Definitely planning to shop here again!
Tried one bar and liked it so much we stocked up! Definitely lasts a while and gets clothes fresh and clean with no fragrance. We put it in a larger drink-type dispenser and swirl it before adding a bit to a washer load.