Standard Stitch - The Boxy Crew - Sage
Dress up or Style down with the Boxy Crew. Comfy, sustainable, and versatile, each tee is made from cutting fabric waste and blended with organic cotton. So soft, you’ll never guess this tee was made from scraps. Complete with a worn-in wash from non-toxic and low impact dyes, this tee is the next staple item in your closet.
- Made with certified recycled and organic cotton
- OCS and GRS certified
- Nontoxic and low impact dyes
- Made locally in Los Angeles through an ethical and localized supply chain
- Women-owned brand
- 50% Recycled Cotton, 50% Organic Cotton
Sustainability Impact per tee:
- 90 gal of water saved
- 0.27 lbs of carbon dioxide prevented
- 0.48 kWh of energy saved
- 0.20 lbs of waste saved from entering a landfill
Details + Fit:
- Crew neck
- Drop shoulder
- Rib at neck
- Short sleeve
- Relaxed fit
- Size down for a tighter fit; size up for a looser fit
- Height: 5'7"
- B: 35"
- W: 28"
- H: 43 1/2"
*See attached size guide
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry. Fabric is super soft. We recommend storing folded rather than hanging in your closet
This product ships directly from The Standard Stitch and is available to US customers only. Packaged in a 100% compostable bag.