Superfood Face Mask - Zero Waste Face Mask, Multiple Masks, All Skin Types
Earn 2.0 points on this purchase! Learn more
Each of these masks gently cleanses and exfoliates skin, helps boost circulation, evens skin tone, and minimizes pores. Each mask contains ingredients to help with certain skin types. Clays are rich in minerals, and work to improve elasticity, minimize pores, wrinkles, and fine lines, calm and soften skin. Turmeric is known to...
Sustainability:Sustainability Icons provide transparency for you, the consumer, to be able to make more responsible purchases based on your values and goals to live more low waste.
- Each of these masks gently cleanses and exfoliates skin, helps boost circulation, evens skin tone, and minimizes pores. Each mask contains ingredients to help with certain skin types.
- Clays are rich in minerals, and work to improve elasticity, minimize pores, wrinkles, and fine lines, calm and soften skin.
- Turmeric is known to help heal acne, eczema, psoriasis, dry skin, wrinkles and dark circles under the eyes. It also helps reduce skin inflammation & even out skin tone.
- Activated charcoal helps draw out toxins, dirt, oil, and bacteria that is on the surface of the skin and within your pores and helps treat acne prone skin, discolorations, excessive oil, and more.
Choose from 3 different masks:
- Rose & Bentonite Clay Mask for dry, damaged, and sensitive skin
- Charcoal & Bentonite Mask are perfect for oily and acne-prone skin
- Rhassoul Dead Sea Clay and Turmeric Mask is great for all skin types, especially normal or combination skin
How to use: Mix up your clay mask with a small amount of water, rosewater, or apple cider vinegar. Apply to face avoiding contact with eyes. Leave mask on until it is dry. Rinse with warm water.
Rose & Bentonite Clay Mask Ingredients: Rose kaolin clay, bentonite clay
Bentonite & Charcoal Mask Ingredients: bentonite clay, activated charcoal
Rhassoul Dead Sea & Turmeric Mask Ingredients: rhassoul clay, dead sea clay, green clay, turmeric
Rose & Bentonite Clay Mask, Bentonite & Charcoal Face Mask, Rhassoul Dead Sea & Turmeric Face Mask
I genuinely love this mask. I usually have normal skin, sometimes combo depending on other factors but no matter what condition my skin is this one always helps bring it back to balance. I wish everyone could try it
This was the second of the three face masks I tried, and I'm disappointed to say it wasn't as satisfying as the Rose and Bentonite Clay Mask. It didn't mix well, even when I tried to use different utensils and tried again after cleaning out the bowl. I didn't want to waste it a second time so I still applied it, and though it wasn't as aesthetically pleasing as the first, it served it's purpose. It turned light gray when it was dry, and after I wiped it off my skin was glowing like with the first. I recommend this product for people with oily, acne-prone skin!
I always liked clay face masks, and since I'm trying to be more sustainable I was looking for a zero waste version. When I found Brooklyn Made Natural's Rose and Bentonite Clay Mask, I wanted to try it. I actually bought all three, but I tried this one first. It made a great first impression, it mixed well and a little went a long way. It applied easily and felt nice and cool, and it was easy to determine when it was ready to remove because it dried as a light pink color. After I wiped it off with warm water, my skin was glowing and felt great! I recommend this product for those who have sensitive and dry skin, it's worth the money!