Superfood Face Masks
Each of these masks gently cleanses and exfoliates skin, helps boost circulation, evens skin tone, and minimizes pores. Each mask contains ingredients to help with certain skin types.
- Clays are rich in minerals, and work to improve elasticity, minimize pores, wrinkles, and fine lines, calm and soften skin.
- Turmeric is known to help heal acne, eczema, psoriasis, dry skin, wrinkles and dark circles under the eyes. It also helps reduce skin inflammation & even out skin tone.
- Activated charcoal helps draw out toxins, dirt, oil, and bacteria that is on the surface of the skin and within your pores and helps treat acne prone skin, discolorations, excessive oil, and more.
Choose from 3 different masks:
- Rose & Bentonite Clay Mask for dry, damaged, and sensitive skin
- erfect for oily and acne-prone skin
- Rhassoul Dead Sea Clay and Turmeric Mask is great for all skin types, especially normal or combination skin
How to use: Mix up your clay mask with a small amount of water, rosewater, or apple cider vinegar. Apply to face avoiding contact with eyes. Leave mask on until it is dry. Rinse with warm water.
Rose & Bentonite Clay Mask Ingredients: Rose kaolin clay, bentonite clay
Bentonite & Charcoal Mask Ingredients: bentonite clay, activated charcoal
Rhassoul Dead Sea & Turmeric Mask Ingredients: rhassoul clay, dead sea clay, green clay, turmeric