Seaside Shampoo Bar - Zero Waste Shampoo Bar - 75+ Washes, All Hair Types, 3.0oz, Vegan, SLS Free
There’s nothing like the feeling of sand between your toes, salt in your hair, and the waves crashing around you. Recreate that feeling every time you step into the shower by reaching for this handmade Seaside Shampoo Bar, which is formulated with botanical oils that effortlessly removes buildup and promotes fullness, leaving your hair feeling healthy, soft, rich and rejuvenated. Fatty acids, nourishing fruit extracts, and natural ingredients like lemon peel strip away unwanted build-up so that all that’s left is pure, pristine hair - the way nature intended.
Glowing with the turquoise tint of a sun-kissed sea, aromatic tones of Tea Tree, Bergamot, Patchouli, Orange, and Lavender give this bar its fresh, rejuvenating scent.
- This bar is great for oily hair types and is safe for colored hair.
- Lemon Peel & Lemon Juice actively clean your hair and pores, gently stripping away residue buildup from styling products and hard water.
- Hemp Seed Oil promotes full, thick, healthy strands, and helps prevent hair loss.
- Jojoba oil helps prevent dandruff, breakage, and has anti-bacterial properties to keep your scalp healthy and clean
- Abyssinian oil protects against irritants, contains omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, and vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C, and E!
- Silicone free, paraben free, and no fillers or preservatives!
- Vegan, cruelty free, palm oil free, plastic free packaging, zero waste, and greywater safe.
- Each 3oz bar is equivalent to 2-3 16oz bottles of liquid shampoo
- Handmade in the USA
- Great for traveling - TSA approved
How to use: Simply hand lather and shampoo hair or massage bar directly to hair and scalp; rinse and follow with conditioning bar. Each bar will last around 75+ washes (may vary!). Store out of water stream on a dry soap dish.
Add on: Pair with our Soap Lift to preserve the shampoo’s natural integrity that lasts and lasts.
Ingredients: sodium coco sulfate, lemon juice, powdered lemon peel, coconut oil, jojoba oil, cocoa butter, hemp seed oil, essential oil blend, rapeseed oil, abyssinian oil, natural coloring
Why do we use SCS?
SCS is a mild cleanser derived from coconuts. The SCS we use is very high quality & is basically a whole food version, which results in longer fatty acid chains which cannot enter your pores to potentially cause drying or irritation. SCS plays a crucial role in our bars because it removes the buildup of dirt and old oils that harbor bacteria which can lead to dandruff. Sulfate-free bars do the opposite and can cause an excess of buildup (as it is not removed) resulting in scalp issues. You would also need to use additional products such as a hair rinse with sulfate-free bars. What really makes our bars different is that the ingredients are extremely high quality, unlike some brands, who mass produce and source ingredients from China.
Packaging: Each Bar comes packaged in a 100% compostable, recyclable, and biodegradable cardboard box with water-based ink