The soft coverage of our coveted Fresh Tint foundation gets a boost with a potent blend of anti-oxidents for light-to-medium coverage care. 8 shades give more choice for all skin tones. Apply with our Multi-Use brush or fingers for a tinted moisturizer feel.
Sunflower Oil - moisturizing and high in Vitamins A, C and D!
Bamboo Stem Extract - anti irritant, strengthens skin
Hyalauronic Acid - hydrating, smoothing
Lycii Berry Extract - Vitamins C + E, tightening, firming
- RW1 has warm undertones, created for fair skin tones
- RN2 has neutral undertones, created for light skin tones
- RN3 has neutral undertones, created for light to medium skin tones
- RW4 has warm undertones, created for light to medium skin tones
- RN5 has neutral undertones, created for medium skin tones
- RW6 has warm undertones, created for deep skin tones
- RN7 has neutral undertones, created for deep tones
- RW8 has warm undertones, created for deep skin tones
Size: 50 ml / 2 oz.
Elate Cosmetics ingredients are good for you and the planet. All ingredients are 100% vegan, cruelty free, gluten free and safe for use by celiacs. They are also around 75% organic. Elate strives for their ingredients to be as organic as possible, but will choose fair trade over organic if they are unable to have both.
Application: Apply this foundation with your fingers for a light coverage, or use our multi use foundation brush for slightly more coverage.
Ingredients: Aqua, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Mica, Bentonite clay, Hyaluronic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Silica, Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Stem Extract, Lycii Extract, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Shell Powder, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Shell Extract, Boron Nitride, Sorbitol, Leuconostoc/Aloe Barbadensis Leaf/Sorbus Aucuparia Fruit Ferment Filtrate
Packaging: Refresh foundation is packaged in a glass bottle with a recyclable plastic pump. The bamboo component of the lid can be crushed and composted.
**Elate foundations are not rated for SPF and should always be used in combination with a second form of sun protection