Powder yourself to a porcelain-perfect finish with Elate Fix Pressed Powder Foundation. This powder foundation smooths your skin's texture and evens out its tone while building a matte finish - especially handy for oily complexions. This foundation does more than cover, however. With bamboo extract to soothe irritation, and argan and coconut oil to hydrate your skin, this powder will give your face a healthy, celestial glow. Zinc oxide also provides added protection for your skin*.
- PN1 is for very fair skin tones, and has a cool undertone
- PW2 is for fair skin tones, and has a warm undertone
- PN2 is for light-medium skin tones, and has a neutral undertone
- PN3 is for light-medium skin tones, and has a warm undertone
- PW4 is for medium skin tones, and has a warm undertone
- PN5 is for medium skin tones, and has a neutral undertone.
- PW6 is for medium to deep skin tones, and has a yellowish undertone
- PW7 is for deep to dark skin tones, and has an earthy undertone
- PN7 is for deep skin tones, and has a neutral undertone
- PW8 is for dark skin tones, and has a rich chocolatey undertone
Samples are 1g and come in a small metal container that can be recycled
Elate Cosmetics ingredients are good for you and the planet. All ingredients are 100% vegan, cruelty free, gluten free and safe for use by celiacs. They are also around 75% organic. Elate strives for their ingredients to be as organic as possible, but will choose fair trade over organic if they are unable to have both.
Application: To build full coverage, use our multi use brush and swirl the minerals onto clean and moisturized skin. For medium coverage, use a sponge. Use a loose powder brush for light coverage and for setting creme products.
Ingredients: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Silica, Boron Nitride, Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Stem Extract, Vitis Vinifera Extract, Iron Oxides, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Shell Powder, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Shell Extract, Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Simmondsia Chinensis (Organic Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
Packaging: Your powder will either come packaged directly in your Bamboo Foundation Palette, or in a seed paper refill envelope that can be planted, when the season is right, to grow beautiful wildflowers.
**Elate foundations are not rated for SPF and should always be used in combination with a second form of sun protection