Shampoo Bar - Meadow - Zero Waste Shampoo - 75+ Washes, All Hair Types, 3.0oz, Vegan, SLS Free
Dip your hair into a field of lavender blooms with every wash of our floral-scented Meadow Shampoo Bar, a nourishing blend of some of nature’s most therapeutic plants that softly cleanse your strands and soothe your scalp. Each handmade bar is specially formulated with organic CBD Hemp extract, Jamaican Black Castor oil, and Lavender essential oil to invigorate hair follicles, improve hair growth, and actively stimulate a healthy hair and scalp. Along with the deep moisturizing properties of coconut oil, cocoa butter, and shea butter that condition and nurture each strand, this unique fusion of vitamins and antioxidant-rich botanicals will leave you with a fuller, thicker head of soft, lustrous locks that hint of a summer saunter through a purple-speckled prairie.
CBD Hair Benefits:
- Reduces follicle inflammation which accelerates hair loss
- Helps treat hormonal- and stress-related hair loss
- Increases circulation needed to stimulate healthy hair growth
- High in protein, vitamins, and minerals that strengthen strands, improves thinning hair, and promotes healthy new growth
- Prevents hair damage and breakage
- Nourishes scalp tissue through a rich supply of vitamins,
- Contains many essential fatty acids and 21 known amino acids, including Tyrosine which helps to maintain natural hair color
- Anti-inflammatory properties soothes itchy & flakey scalp and helps reduce dandruff, eczema, and psoriasis, among other problem scalp conditions
Our Meadow Shampoo Bar is made with all-organic ingredients that possess natural cleansing properties that purify your hair and scalp, gently stripping away residue buildup from styling products and hard water, while a motley mixture of Black Castor oil, Hemp, and Lavender essential oil provides a plethora of essential vitamins and omega fatty acids to repair dry and damaged hair back to its natural shine. The moisturizing qualities of coconut oil and cocoa butter hydrate scalp and hair strands for fuller, more voluminous locks. Antioxidant-rich California grown organic CBD Hemp Extract offers sun-blocking protection that fights against free radicals and shields against the damaging effects of harmful ultra-violet rays.
- Great for all hair types, including colored hair.
- SLS free, silicone free, paraben free, and no fillers or preservatives!
- Vegan, cruelty free, palm oil free, plastic free packaging, zero waste, and greywater safe
- Each 3oz bar is equivalent to 2-3 16oz bottles of liquid conditioner
- Handmade in the USA
- Great for traveling- TSA approved!
Organic CBD grown in the meadows of California
How to use: Simply hand lather and shampoo hair or massage bar directly to hair and scalp; rinse and follow with conditioning bar. Each large bar will last around 75+ washes (may vary!). Store out of water stream on a dry soap dish.
Add on: Pair with one of our Soap Dishes to preserve the shampoo’s natural integrity that lasts
Ingredients: sodium coco sulfate, cocoa butter, coconut oil, lavender essential oil, shea butter, organic CBD hemp seed oil extract, black castor oil, clay powder, seed powder, and/or dried flower powder for coloring
Why do we use SCS?
SCS is a mild cleanser derived from coconuts. The SCS we use is very high quality & is basically a whole food version, which results in longer fatty acid chains which cannot enter your pores to potentially cause drying or irritation. SCS plays a crucial role in our bars because it removes the buildup of dirt and old oils that harbor bacteria which can lead to dandruff. Sulfate-free bars do the opposite and can cause an excess of buildup (as it is not removed) resulting in scalp issues. You would also need to use additional products such as a hair rinse with sulfate-free bars. What really makes our bars different is that the ingredients are extremely high quality, unlike some brands, who mass produce and source ingredients from China.
Packaging: Each Bar comes packaged in a 100% compostable, recyclable, and biodegradable box with water based ink