Suds & Co. - Harvest Shampoo Bar
A crisp cool breeze blows through the trees, showering the ground below with feathery flakes of autumnal gold, while you watch the scene of the beautiful changes of harvest season unfold before you while you sit inside the warm embrace of the family fireplace. Surround yourself once again by the savory smells of mom’s merry delights with sugar and spice with the pleasant scent of Cinnamon and Cloves that are sure to awaken your holiday spirit, while the rich redolence of sweet creamy Vanilla and warm Nutmeg serves up a soothing shot of serenity for your soul.
Handmade and formulated from an vitamin-rich blend of all-natural fruit and plant oils teeming with antioxidants, nutrients, and essential oils, the Harvest Shampoo Bar lathers effortlessly to leave your scalp feeling refreshed and cleansed while adding a silky, healthy shine to your merry mane!
- This bar is great for all hair types, including colored hair
- Lemon Peel & Lemon Juice actively clean your hair and pores, gently stripping away residue buildup from styling products and hard water.
- Hemp Seed Oil promotes full, thick, healthy strands, and helps prevent hair loss.
- Apricot Seed Oil hydrates skin and hair strands for fuller, more voluminous locks.
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil provides a botanical sun-blocking protection that shields against the damaging sun.
- Silicone free, paraben free, and no fillers or preservatives!
- Vegan, cruelty free, palm oil free, plastic free packaging, zero waste, and greywater safe.
- Each 3oz bar is equivalent to 2-3 16oz bottles of liquid shampoo
- Handmade in the USA
- Great for traveling - TSA approved
How to use: Simply hand lather and shampoo hair or massage bar directly to hair and scalp; rinse and follow with conditioning bar. Each bar will last around 75+ washes (may vary!). Store out of water stream on a dry soap dish.
Ingredients: sodium coco sulfate, lemon juice, powdered lemon peel, cocoa butter, coconut oil, essential oil blend, apricot seed oil, hemp seed oil, red raspberry seed oil, pro vitamin b complex, rapeseed oil, jojoba oil, abyssinian oil, clay powder, seed powder, and/or dried flower powder for coloring
Why do we use SCS?
SCS is a mild cleanser that makes our bars lather & cleanse. It is made from the fatty acids of coconuts, not petroleum like SLS. The molecules in SCS are also much larger and cannot penetrate through the scalp like SLS (which is what causes irritation). Without SCS, they would leave your hair feeling greasy and weighed down, or cause build-up in your hair & scalp. Bars that do not have SCS often need an apple cider vinegar rinse to cleanse your scalp and get rid of that build up.
Each Bar comes packaged in a 100% compostable and biodegradable glassine bag with a compostable sticker.