Shampoo Bar - Harvest - Zero Waste Shampoo - Fall Collection, 75+ Washes, All Hair Types, 3.0oz, Vegan, SLS Free - Harvest
Our Harvest Shampoo Bar takes the most magical parts of the Fall season and brings them to your hair in a gentle, nourishing formula. All-natural fruit and plant extracts teeming with antioxidants, nutrients, and essential ingredients come together to create zero waste hair care that cleanses while holding on tightly to your scalp’s natural oils.
A blend of warm, comforting scents like Cinnamon, Cloves, Vanilla, and Nutmeg create a nostalgic fragrance that will instantly transport you to a cozy cabin in the woods surrounded by friends, family, and falling autumn leaves.
- This bar is great for all hair types, including colored hair
- Lemon Peel & Lemon Juice actively clean your hair and pores, gently stripping away residue buildup from styling products and hard water.
- Hemp Seed Oil promotes full, thick, healthy strands, and helps prevent hair loss.
- Silicone free, paraben free, and no fillers or preservatives!
- Vegan, cruelty free, palm oil free, plastic free packaging, zero waste, and greywater safe.
- Each 3oz bar is equivalent to 2-3 16oz bottles of liquid shampoo
- Handmade in the USA
- Great for traveling - TSA approved
How to use: Simply hand lather and shampoo hair or massage bar directly to hair and scalp; rinse and follow with conditioning bar. Each bar will last around 75+ washes (may vary!). Store out of water stream on a dry soap dish.
Ingredients: sodium coco sulfate, lemon juice, powdered lemon peel, coconut oil, jojoba oil, cocoa butter, hemp seed oil, essential oil blend, rapeseed oil, abyssinian oil, natural coloring
Why do we use SCS?
SCS is a mild cleanser derived from coconuts. The SCS we use is very high quality & is basically a whole food version, which results in longer fatty acid chains which cannot enter your pores to potentially cause drying or irritation. SCS plays a crucial role in our bars because it removes the buildup of dirt and old oils that harbor bacteria which can lead to dandruff. Sulfate-free bars do the opposite and can cause an excess of buildup (as it is not removed) resulting in scalp issues. You would also need to use additional products such as a hair rinse with sulfate-free bars. What really makes our bars different is that the ingredients are extremely high quality, unlike some brands, who mass produce and source ingredients from China.
Packaging: Each Bar comes packaged in a 100% compostable and biodegradable glassine bag with a compostable sticker.