A fallen giant was carried by the wind and tides, led adrift into the open sea, before finally settling into the ocean floor within the watery depths of serenity. And as it once was in life, it became anew through death, the pillar of a community; it protects and enriches its environment and enhances all vitality. This is the story behind our therapeutic Driftwood Conditioner Bar. Staying true to its timber namesake, this special bar is handmade with all natural ingredients replete with a plethora of vitamin-rich plant oils and extracts for a therapeutic infusion of beneficial nutrients into your hair. The fond and familiar woody, earthy tones of Sandalwood, mixed with the sweet and soothing scents of Lavender and Peppermint is a blessing to your senses. And with each deep breath you will be fondly reminded of the enchanting tale of our Driftwood Conditioner Bar.
Teamed with the Driftwood Shampoo Bar, your locks will be left looking healthy, tangle-free, light, and luxurious.
- This bar is best for oily hair or those with scalp issues such as dandruff or psoriasis.
- SLS free, silicone free, paraben free, and no fillers or preservatives!
- Vegan, cruelty free, palm oil free, plastic free packaging, zero waste, and greywater safe
- Each 1.7oz bar is equivalent to 2-3 16oz bottles of liquid conditioner
- Handmade in the USA
- Great for traveling- TSA approved!
- Store out of water stream on a dry soap dish
- Each Conditioner bar is 1.7oz
How to use: Using our all-natural conditioner bar will be a new experience and a refreshing change from heavy bottled conditioners that can leave hair weighed down. For best results, use a generous amount of our light, clean rinsing formula, and leave it on 2-5 minutes, focusing on the ends. Your hair will be soft and tangle-free!
Ingredients: rapeseed oil, cocoa butter, coconut oil, glycerin, olive oil, essential oil blend, jojoba oil, wheat germ oil, vitamin E., clay powder, seed powder, and/or dried flower powder for coloring
Each Bar comes packaged in a 100% compostable, recyclable, and biodegradable cardboard box with water-based ink