Suds & Co. - Blossom Shampoo Bar
Take in a deep breath of our handmade Blossom Shampoo Bars and inhale a savory synthesis of earthy scents that are sure to excite your senses. The delicate smells of fresh-cut Sandalwood subtly infused with a hint of sweet Plumeria blooms and refreshing Citrus fruit are what give this much beloved bar its unforgettably alluring aroma. Made from an all-natural blend of nutrient-rich fruit and plant oils and extracts, the Blossom Shampoo Bar lathers within seconds in the shower and will leave your scalp feeling cleansed and soothed, and your hair looking healthy, rich and rejuvenated!
- This bar is best for all hair types and is safe for colored hair.
- Lemon Peel & Lemon Juice actively clean your hair and pores, gently stripping away residue buildup from styling products and hard water.
- Cranberry Seed Powder may help treat scalp issues, is high in Vitamin E which helps with shine and strength, and is full of essential minerals and omegas!
- Hemp Seed Oil promotes full, thick, healthy strands, and helps prevent hair loss.
- Jojoba oil helps prevent dandruff, breakage, and has anti-bacterial properties to keep your scalp healthy and clean
- Abyssinian oil protects against irritants, contains omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, and vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C, and E!
- Apricot Seed Oil hydrates skin and hair strands for fuller, more voluminous locks.
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil provides a botanical sun-blocking protection that shields against the damaging sun.
- Silicone free, paraben free, and no fillers or preservatives!
- Vegan, cruelty free, palm oil free, plastic free packaging, zero waste, and greywater safe.
- Each 3oz bar is equivalent to 2-3 16oz bottles of liquid shampoo
- Handmade in the USA
- Great for traveling - TSA approved
How to use: Simply hand lather and shampoo hair or massage bar directly to hair and scalp; rinse and follow with conditioning bar. Each bar will last around 75+ washes (may vary!). Store out of water stream on a dry soap dish.
Add on: Pair with our Soap Lift to preserve the shampoo’s natural integrity that lasts
Ingredients: sodium coco sulfate, lemon juice, powdered lemon peel, coconut oil, jojoba oil, cocoa butter, essential oil blend, apricot seed oil, hemp seed oil, red raspberry seed oil, pro vitamin b complex, abyssinian oil, clay powder, seed powder, and/or dried flower powder for coloring
Why do we use SCS?
SCS is a mild cleanser that makes our bars lather & cleanse. It is made from the fatty acids of coconuts, not petroleum like SLS. The molecules in SCS are also much larger and cannot penetrate through the scalp like SLS (which is what causes irritation). Without SCS, they would leave your hair feeling greasy and weighed down, or cause build-up in your hair & scalp. Bars that do not have SCS often need an apple cider vinegar rinse to cleanse your scalp and get rid of that build up.
Each Bar comes packaged in a 100% compostable, recyclable, and biodegradable cardboard box with water-based ink