Shampoo Bar - Cobalt - Zero Waste Shampoo - 75+ Washes, All Hair Types, 3.0oz, Vegan, SLS Free
Unlike traditional shampoos, our Cobalt Shampoo Bar uses all-natural ingredients to reinvigorate your hair’s volume and lock in moisture without disrupting its natural balance. A special blend of vitamin-packed fruit extracts and omega fatty acids are poised to transform your hair and scalp, leaving you with hair you’ve only dreamed of having.
Close your eyes and drift away. Honey-dipped Amber, vanilla-tipped Oak, creamy rich Sandalwood, and sweet licorice Basil create an enthralling fragrance that is reminiscent of warm spring days spent atop a grassy meadow at a forest’s edge.
- This bar is great for all hair types, including colored hair, and has the most masculine scent
- Lemon Peel & Lemon Juice actively clean your hair and pores, gently stripping away residue buildup from styling products and hard water.
- Hemp Seed Oil promotes full, thick, healthy strands, and helps prevent hair loss.
- Jojoba oil helps prevent dandruff, breakage, and has anti-bacterial properties to keep your scalp healthy and clean
- Abyssinian oil protects against irritants, contains omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, and vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C, and E!
- Silicone free, paraben free, and no fillers or preservatives!
- Vegan, cruelty free, palm oil free, plastic free packaging, zero waste, and greywater safe.
- Each 3oz bar is equivalent to 2-3 16oz bottles of liquid shampoo
- Handmade in the USA
- Great for traveling - TSA approved
How to use: Simply hand lather and shampoo hair or massage bar directly to hair and scalp; rinse and follow with conditioning bar. Each bar will last around 75+ washes (may vary!). Store out of water stream on a dry soap dish.
Ingredients: sodium coco sulfate, lemon juice, powdered lemon peel, coconut oil, jojoba oil, cocoa butter, hemp seed oil, essential oil blend, rapeseed oil, abyssinian oil, natural coloring.
Why do we use SCS?
SCS is a mild cleanser derived from coconuts. The SCS we use is very high quality & is basically a whole food version, which results in longer fatty acid chains which cannot enter your pores to potentially cause drying or irritation. SCS plays a crucial role in our bars because it removes the buildup of dirt and old oils that harbor bacteria which can lead to dandruff. Sulfate-free bars do the opposite and can cause an excess of buildup (as it is not removed) resulting in scalp issues. You would also need to use additional products such as a hair rinse with sulfate-free bars. What really makes our bars different is that the ingredients are extremely high quality, unlike some brands, who mass produce and source ingredients from China.
Packaging: Each Bar comes packaged in a 100% compostable, recyclable, and biodegradable cardboard box with water-based ink.