Shampoo Bar - Blossom - Zero Waste Shampoo - 75+ Washes, All Hair Types, 3.0oz, Vegan, SLS Free
Naturally made and sustainably sourced, this Blossom Shampoo Bar celebrates the beauty of Mother Nature in more ways than one. A unique blend of nutrient-rich fruit and plant oils and extracts work in perfect harmony to leave you with hydrated hair that is free of tangles and build-up. Even better, this zero waste shampoo features vitamin-packed ingredients like Hemp Seed Oil, Abyssinian Oil, and Jojoba Oil - leaving you with luscious, voluminous hair that is healthier than it ever has been before.
A bold blend of scents like fresh-cut sandalwood, plumeria, and citrus create an understated floral fragrance that is equal parts sweet and earthy.
- This bar is best for all hair types and is safe for colored hair.
- Lemon Peel & Lemon Juice actively clean your hair and pores, gently stripping away residue buildup from styling products and hard water.
- Cranberry Seed Powder may help treat scalp issues, is high in Vitamin E which helps with shine and strength, and is full of essential minerals and omegas!
- Hemp Seed Oil promotes full, thick, healthy strands, and helps prevent hair loss.
- Jojoba oil helps prevent dandruff, breakage, and has anti-bacterial properties to keep your scalp healthy and clean
- Abyssinian oil protects against irritants, contains omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, and vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C, and E!
- Silicone free, paraben free, and no fillers or preservatives!
- Vegan, cruelty free, palm oil free, plastic free packaging, zero waste, and greywater safe.
- Each 3oz bar is equivalent to 2-3 16oz bottles of liquid shampoo
- Handmade in the USA
- Great for traveling - TSA approved
How to use: Simply hand lather and shampoo hair or massage bar directly to hair and scalp; rinse and follow with conditioning bar. Each bar will last around 75+ washes (may vary!). Store out of water stream on a dry soap dish.
Ingredients: sodium coco sulfate, lemon juice, powdered lemon peel, coconut oil, jojoba oil, cocoa butter, hemp seed oil, essential oil blend, rapeseed oil, abyssinian oil, natural coloring
Why do we use SCS?