Socks that Support Mental Health - Sustainable Socks - Vegan, Cotton, Fair Trade, Conservation
For every pair of Mental Health Crew Socks purchased, you are supporting NAMI and their work to destigmatize mental health issues.
NAMI, the National Alliance on Mental Illness, is the nation's largest grassroots mental health organization dedicated to building better lives for the millions of Americans affected by mental illness.
- Fair trade certified, vegan, and sustainable
- Made in India
- 75% Organic Cotton, 23% Polyamide, 2% Spandex
- Fairtrade, GOTS, and Vegan Certified
- Machine wash cold or warm. Dry on low heat. Do not iron.
- Terry padding for comfort
Available in two sizes- Small (w 5-9, m 4-8) and Medium (w 9.5-14, m 8.5-13)
This product ships directly from Conscious Step and is available to US customers only.