This listing is for one sponge
Our zero waste un-sponges are a reusable, sustainable, and plastic free kitchen alternative to traditional plastic sponges! Made with 100% compostable and plant-based material- cotton print or coffee sack top, brushed cotton base, and a cellulose core which offers flexibility, easy foaming, and quick drying
Each sponge is handmade and ready to tackle your kitchen, bathroom or any tough job you need them for. The average life of each sponge is 4 months, but may vary depending on use.
When your sponge reaches the end of its useful life it can be cut up and composted!
Coffee Sponge Information: Made with recycled fair trade coffee sacks, around 60% of the Coffee Sponges feature a plain hessian top but the remaining 40% have part of the logo or insignia of the company who shipped the coffee. Some of these are colorful, some a stark black imprint, some are permanent over time and some wear away as you wash and use them. Which one will you get? You'll have to unbox it to see!
Caring for your sponge: To keep your sponge fresh and ready for use always wring it out after use - it can hold up to 10X its own weight in water so it needs a good squeeze! You can wash it with your towels or freshen it in your regular wash once per week to keep in great condition. You can also sterilize it with a vinegar rinse or run it through the dishwasher.
Size: Each sponge is approximately 5" x 3"