Say goodbye to chemicals and plastic bottle waste! This is a soap concentrate-to-liquid formula that you dissolve using your own container! Refill your same container over and over with no waste! Each waste free laundry detergent concentrated bar dilutes to make plastic free laundry soap to wash up to 256 loads. This zero waste laundry paste is also budget-friendly at less than $0.10 per load!
How to dissolve:
- One full bar of paste = one gallon (128 oz) water
- Half bar = 64 ounces water
- Quarter bar of paste = 32 ounces water
- Eighth bar of paste = 16 ounces water
- Sixteenth bar of paste = 8 ounces water
How to use: You can dissolve the whole bar or smaller amounts each time.
- Fill your container with amount of water needed.
- Drop the laundry paste bar or piece(s) of bar into the container with the water.
- Let dissolve. This takes several hours. Our recommendation is to let it dissolve overnight.
- Dispense as usual. Using a shot glass or small measuring cup works best.
- Suggested amount per load: Half ounce – One Ounce [depending on load & dirtiness]
Ingredients: saponified oils of coconut & olive, soap nuts liquid, yucca powder, baking soda, oxalic acid, salt, and rosemary oleo resin