Menstrual Cup - Purple - Reusable Period Cups, BPA Free, Latex Free, Vegan, 2 Sizes
Help offset billions of pounds of period products from littering our landfills and oceans by making the sustainable switch to a Menstrual Cup! Our Lunette Cups will give you a comfortable, odor-less, eco-friendly period for hours! One cup, which can last up to 10 years, can replace 2,500+ tampons.
Size 1: Light to normal flow and made of softer silicone than size 2
- Great for spotting, very light bleeding, and light bleeding.
- The diameter is 41 mm (1.6 inches) by 47 mm (1.9 inches).
- The stem measures 25 mm (1 inch).
- The volume of the cup is 25 ml (0.85 fl oz).
- Measuring lines: 5ml (0.17 oz) and 13.5ml (0.46 oz).
Size 2: Normal to heavy flow and made of firmer silicone than size 1
- Great for moderate bleeding, heavy bleeding, and very heavy bleeding.
- The diameter is 46 mm (1.8 inches) by 52 mm (2 inches).
- The stem measures 20 mm (0.8 inches).
- The volume of the cup is 30 ml (1.0 fl oz).
- Measuring lines: 7.5ml (0.25 oz) and 15ml (0.5 oz)
How to use:
- Wash Hands: Check that the air holes at the top of your cup are open. Wash your hands.
- Fold & hold: Get comfy. You can insert the cup while sitting, standing or squatting. Spreading your legs will help with a successful and comfortable insertion. Relax. Fold the cup in on itself to make flat, then in half to form a C shape. If the C shape does not work for you, checkout these other common folds.
- Insert: Keep it rolled up and guide it rim first into the vagina. To check that the cup has fully opened, slide a clean finger up to the cup bottom and feel it - it should be round.
- Wear & learn: Lunette is emptied 1-4 times per day, and can be used for up to 12 hours and/or overnight. The measuring lines on the cup help monitor your flow and easily learn your rhythm.
- Remove & empty: Wash your hands and relax your muscles. Grasp the bottom of the cup. To break seal, squeeze the bottom of the cup. Be sure not to pull it out by holding the stem alone. Tip contents into the toilet. Rinse & Reuse.
- Clean & sanitize: Your cup should be cleaned before and after your cycle, and after emptying. To avoid odor and discoloration, rinse first in cold water, and then wash with hot water and a mild soap.
- And most importantly, be patient! Know that it may take several times before you are successful. Relax your body, take your time, keep trying if it does not work the first few times, and don't give up!
Materials: Made with medical grade silicone, they are BPA free, latex free, vegan, and safe to wear for up to 12 hours and overnight!
Packaging: Each Lunette Menstrual Cup comes with a matching pouch (so you can keep it with you for whenever you need) and a handy how-to guide.