World's first ROLLTOP backpack made of ocean plastic!
Durable and adjustable to fit all of your essentials, this lightweight companion is ready to go wherever your adventures take you. Water resistant fabric keeps valuables dry and the adjustable sleeve provides additional storage for laptops up to 15". This sustainable pack is the sturdy accompaniment for day-to-day, travel, hiking, beach bumming and so much more.
- Fabric made from ocean plastic (100%)
- Recycled PET for the straps & UTX clips
- BIO-PU coating
- 100% water-resistant material
- Fits every 15" laptop
- 23 - 30L adjustable volume
- Dimensions: 14" x 17" (expandable to 26")
- Weight: 2.20 lb
- Color: Black, Sand, Reef, Algae, Ocean, Stone
- 2 year warranty on each bag
How GOT BAG turns trash into treasure:
- Their network of 2,000 fishermen on the north shore of Indonesia collects ocean plastic as by-catch. The plastic is cleaned and sorted before processed.
- The PET portion of the by-catch is shredded into pellets, while all other unusable parts of the recovered plastic are discarded according to the right recycling chain.
- The pellets are shipped to their production facility, where they are turned into a high-quality yarn.
- The yarn is ultimately turned into a polyester fabric, which is waterproof thanks to an innovative BIO-PU coating and the foundation for your GOT BAG.
End of Life: A product is not sustainable if it doesn't stand the test of time. If your Daypack is damaged, GOT BAG will repair it to make sure none of it ends up in the ocean again. Leftover materials will be reintroduced in the next production cycle.
Shipping: All products are shipped in poly mailers made of 100% recycled content. Shipping materials and mailers are reusable and recyclable.
This product ships directly from GOT BAG. Available to US customers only
BLACK, ALGAE, SHARK, OCEAN, STINGRAY, SEAHORSE, SOFT SHELL, DRIFTWOOD
seems good quality and sturdy but i'd expect that from the price. the bag seems to be able to hold more than it's actually capable of. can fit about as much stuff as a smaller backpack but much heavier and larger. side clasps don't seem to do much.
I love the quality and flexibility that this bag offers! It has more than enough space for my lab top and books!